Monday, November 27, 2017

Laura Geller has a Color Optics Color Correcting Finishing Powder that I really like:
 I tend to have redness on my face and this tones it down without looking chalky.

 I also bought her eye shadow in Forest Mist:
I don't use a lot of green but this has a great variety of colors for the entire eye.

I am glad I ordered Sephora's Lash Stash before it sold out.  It is always a good value and this year it included 3 full size products:
– 0.3 oz/ 8.5 g Benefit Cosmetics Rollerlash in Black FULL SIZE
– 0.25 oz/7.3 g Urban Decay Troublemaker Mascara in Black  FULL SIZE
– 0.16 oz/ 4.85 mL Kevyn Aucoin Beauty The Expert Mascara in Black
– 0.13 oz/ 4 mL Dior Diorshow Mascara in Black
– 0.06 oz/ 2 mL Yves Saint Laurent The Shock Mascara in Asphalt Black
– 0.06 oz/ 2 mL Lancome Monsieur Big Mascara in Black
– 0.14 oz/ 3.9 g Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black
– 0.08 oz/ 2.5 mL MAKE UP FOR EVER Excessive Lash in Black
– 0.85 oz/ 24 g Huda Beauty Classic Collection Lashes in Samantha #7 FULL SIZE

 – 0.094 oz/ 2.8 mL SEPHORA COLLECTION Lashcraft Mascara in Black

Of course, this will not stop me from buying more mascara!!!

A winter sangria is a lovely wine to serve during the holidays and very simple to make.  I use a red wine and add sliced lemons, grapes, apples/pears, touch of cinnamon, TBS brown sugar, couple ounces of orange liqueur and spiced rum.  I chill the pitcher in the refrig for several hours and serve over ice.

An excellent way to clean things - a paint bush!  It is great for tufted furniture and lamp shades.
My beloved grands were here for the weekend so I think 'Santa' has everything he needs for Christmas!  Now to get it all wrapped - only 27 days until the big day!

                                               Etsy shop:
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheSweetPinkShop?ref=hdr_shop_menu
New things will be listed everyday as the brick & mortar shop is closed.


 Pink isn't just a color ~ it's an attitude! 

~ All items purchased by me unless otherwise noted ~
                               Linking up with these fabulous bloggers here

4 comments:

  1. So interesting post daring,love it!
    Wish you nice day!

    New post is on my blog.
    Visit me, Maleficent

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Forest Mist eye shadow is so gorgeous! I've been looking for a shade like that for a holiday party. These are such great picks for this season!
    Thank you for linking up this week!

    ~xo Sheree
    PoshClassyMom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could use a color correcting powder! Need to check that out!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great holiday season. Thanks for joining the Top of the World Style linkup party.

    ReplyDelete

"